One year of coaching supervision with Christi Byerly, MCC
VIP & GROUP PROGRAMS
Over the course of this year-long process, you will receive 10 hours of private coaching supervision and unlimited email contact with Christi Byerly, MCC to:
Learn about WHO you are as a human being and a coach.
Which helps you discover HOW you work at your best,
so you can do WHAT you do from a place of personal awareness, values, heart, and flow.
This course is delivered in English
You will gain
- 10 hours of ICF Continuing Professional Development toward your next credential.
- Finely-honed coaching skills to meet industry standards & expectations, including new tools and interventions.
- Mutual trust, safety & respect with me and with your clients.
- Personal and professional insights from clear, reflective learning and practice cycles.
- Increased awareness of wider contexts, working alliances, systems & contracting.
- New perspectives into your own processes, emotions, thoughts, transference, and pattern blind spots
- New, deeper, and wider perspectives.
- An expanding ethical maturity to handle dilemmas, difficulties & doubts.
- Resourcefulness, resilience, confidence & well-being.
- Your own ‘inner supervisor’.
- Constructive feedback & feedforward.