10 HOURS OF ONE-ON-ONE MENTOR COACHING
I Will Help You:
- Hone your skills in the ICF Core competencies that your assessor will be listening for
- Celebrate the coaching skills you already have and round out the ones that could use some extra focus
- Help you select your top recordings to submit with your application
Over the course of this 3-month process, you will receive 10 hours mentor coaching, including:
- An initial review of the ICF competencies, with a focus on how you see these showing up in your coaching. We will overview your coaching processes, from your welcome package and coaching agreement through to your wrap-up session.
- Observing seven of your 30-minute coaching sessions, which we will record. For each of the recordings, you will complete written feedback offering insight into the ways you are implementing the updated ICF core competencies, and we will hold a 30-minute mentor coaching conversation focusing on what you are most proud of in that session and which competencies you’d like to improve.
- Review for the ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment
- A wrap-up session addressing specific client challenges that you face as a coach, selection of your top audios for submission to the ICF, and a summary of your growth as a coach.
- In addition to fulfilling your mentor coaching requirement, you will really firm up the structure and flow of your sessions–particularly in the first and last minutes of each session, gain insights into your own unique coaching style, and enjoy the confidence-inspiring environment of working with an enthusiastic mentor coach.